Salary £28,000 to £32,000 Hyde, Cheshire
Kromachem Ltd is a well-established, mid-sized and successful, independently owned and operated raw material producer and distributor to the coatings, inks and plastics industries. We supply throughout Europe, the US and globally and have a team of technical sales representatives.
This role reports to our Group Managing Director and is responsible for
- Entering our technical sales representatives visit reports onto an Access database and following up and progressing actions, including sending out samples, quotes and brochures
- Planning and organising for our exhibitions including stand design and graphics, printing and production of brochures, logistics and follow up
- Design and content overhaul of our website ensuring it is compliant, up to date and informative, maximising sale leads
- Ensuring our Hyde commercial and sales office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Answering the telephone and emails and dealing with requests
- Liaison with our factory including samples for despatch to customers
- Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, greeting visitors, scanning and filing, answering the phone and dealing with requests
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and can work with accuracy and attention to detail. Computer literate and with previous experience of a busy sales/manufacturing environment. This position offers the right person career progression, a competitive salary and other benefits together with the opportunity to join a highly successful manufacturing, distribution and sales company. Hours 8.0 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00 am-4.30 pm Friday.
Please send a covering letter detailing how you fit our specification together withyour CV to our HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org